These projects have been developed by MTechHub member working groups and are available to manufacturers.
IoT for existing Machines
Transforming your shop floor with the Internet of Things
- Gain better visibility of your shop floor with real time dashboards.
- Connect a wide array of existing equipment and processes on the shop floor
- Improve Productivity , Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), utilization and optimize maintenance
- Easily retrofit existing machinery at low cost
- Technology stack solution developed by MTech members
MTech’s IoT for Existing Machinery Tech Stack is designed to provide manufacturers with an alternative to costly commercial products For more information email Kevin Lenko at firstname.lastname@example.org
IoT Quick Start Program
In Partnership with ICTC (Information and Communication Technology Council) and Canadian Colleges
- Companies utilize a trained Post Secondary Co-op Student to implement the IoT solution.
- The IoT training for the student is provided by MTechHub.
- The Co-op student’s wages are funded 50% to 70% by ICTC.
- Co-op Students can be from any Canadian College. There are students currently identified from Mohawk College and Niagara College.
More information is here: MTechHub Quick Start
For more information please email Kevin Lenko at email@example.com
Work Smarter, Not Harder
What would 5% fewer defects, 5% less labour and a 5% speed increase be worth on a bottle neck resource? For many manufacturers, that type of improvement would mean a lot.
MTech’s Smart Cell Tech Stack is designed to provide manufacturers with an alternative to costly commercial products. For more information email Kevin Lenko at firstname.lastname@example.org
Is your information safe?
Cyber threats are growing exponentially. Every single day, headlines contain the latest hacks and data breaches. With cybercriminals targeting end users, ongoing cybersecurity education and training is a must for businesses to stay secure. By improving your cybersecurity protection levels, you can protect your reputation while significantly reducing risks, infections, and help desk costs.
MTech’s Cyber Security Tech Stack is designed to provide manufacturers with a complete solution to these concerns.
For more information email Kevin Lenko at email@example.com
Connecting your Team
Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC) provides a single interface for using all types of communication including text, voice, video, and virtual whiteboards.
MTechHub members have assembled standardized video and voice conferencing, and meeting solutions that enable people to easily meet in real-time—with the push of a button.
- Quickly schedule and create a stakeholder video conference to rapidly review critical issues.
- Share information, find answers and collaborate in real-time—easily, immediately, and cost-effectively.
- Easily respond to customers and accelerate response times.
Meeting participants can communicate as naturally as if they were at the same table—no matter where they are with:
- Mobile •File Sharing •Chat / Message •Meeting
- Voice •Webinar •Video
For more information contact Kevin Lenko at firstname.lastname@example.org